Black Mold

Black mold is a fungus or yeast that grows in wet areas of the home like showers or walls.  The mold will release spores into the air.  If these spores reach your lungs, they will produce asthma- and chronic-fatigue-like symptoms.
 
To remove the mold, spray liquid structured silver on it and let it stand for 10 minutes before wiping it off.  This will destroy the mold and likely prevent it from re-growing.

– excerpt from the 2014 book “A New Fighting Chance”
by Dr. Gordon Pedersen


Learn More About Silver

Learn About Silver
Click For Video Page